Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

O Shit!

I was waiting for the one thing that would just push the limit just as African Dudes did, and dam sir. You did in a few seconds what African Dudes failed at for like what, an hour.

I have never had an "O FACE" that big in my life.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

I just started play this game like, 5 days ago before seeing this video. The timing is just perfect. Fucking awesome Utah.....fucking awesome!

Ultrasound Ultrasound

Capital Vid

Love it sir! I got the EP and i would love to see this flash up on itunes in a mp4 format which also goes for all your other music vids like grandmas cheese lol.

Lucky Day Forever-trailer Lucky Day Forever-trailer

Sweet

I luvz it. Can't wait to watch the actual short film. I have to give it a 9 tho because its just a trailer.

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

What the Fuck!

As a member of the Christian faith i must say........THIS WAS FREAKING FANTASTIC.

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

OMG

Fucking awesome as always and the facial expressions make it even better. I want to make this my ringtone for when girlfriend calls me.......the bitch.

Batman Freakout Batman Freakout

Fatman Freak-out LOL

Smooth style and animation. Love the way Robin looks but he could have more emotion. It's nothing new really, but I have give it you high score for making it about the animation and audio clip when usually animators just make stick figures and have the audio do all the work, and I wonder if at any point in time did anyone just want to knock the fuck out of Christian Bale.